1. PHP 4.3.0 = (Scripting Language) - PHP 5 supported.
2. Linux / Unix (recommended) or Windows* hosting account required.
3. GD (Image Library) recommended.
4. MySQL 3.23 = (Database Server) - MySQL 5 supported.
5. ionCube Loaders (usually requires latest version of ionCube)
6. cURL support enabledOther Requirements
These requirements are generally already installed on most web hosting servers.
1. Authorize.net Payment module.
2. PHP GD2 Library is required for Captcha and Image Resizing
3. mod_Rewrite is required for the script to write search engine friendly URLs.ionCube Loader Information
An ionCube Loader file is required by PHP to read files encoded with the ionCube Encoder. In order to run these encoded files you must have the ionCube Loaders.
Loader Download: http://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php
Installation Instructions : http://www.ioncube.com/loader_installation.php
In most cases, installation simply requires uploading the required loader files. However, most web hosting companies already have the loaders installed or would be willing to install the loaders for you if needed.