By this script, the students as well as the teachers, or in a long run the society gets benefit as everyone can get an access to the various courses by on a single mouse click. This way it benefits the society as whole.
The visitor is able to watch all the posted courses, register with the site through an interactive login process. They can have the detailed view about the process, that is how a user can benefit from the site. At any time, the user can contact the site administrator.
The registered user(Student) has a vast functionality, firstly they have an access to Protected course.
Student can enroll for various courses
Student Can Participate in courses.
Student can rate and comment on the courses they have taken
The registered user(Teacher) has a vast functionality, firstly they post courses online to allow students to register.
The next feature that the site offers is that the student can request a chat with the teachers.
Teachers can gather a list of resources (books, papers, urls etc.) related to topics in a course, and create a Reading List based on those resources.
The site administrator, can manage all the functionality through a secure login process.
1. PHP 4.3.0 = (Scripting Language) - PHP 5 supported.
2. Linux / Unix (recommended) or Windows* hosting account required.
3. GD (Image Library) recommended.
4. MySQL 3.23 = (Database Server) - MySQL 5 supported.
5. ionCube Loaders (usually requires latest version of ionCube)
6. cURL support enabledOther Requirements
These requirements are generally already installed on most web hosting servers.
1. Authorize.net Payment module.
2. PHP GD2 Library is required for Captcha and Image Resizing
3. mod_Rewrite is required for the script to write search engine friendly URLs.ionCube Loader Information
An ionCube Loader file is required by PHP to read files encoded with the ionCube Encoder. In order to run these encoded files you must have the ionCube Loaders.
Loader Download: http://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php
Installation Instructions : http://www.ioncube.com/loader_installation.php
In most cases, installation simply requires uploading the required loader files. However, most web hosting companies already have the loaders installed or would be willing to install the loaders for you if needed.