1. PHP 4.3.0 = (Scripting Language) - PHP 5 supported.
2. Linux / Unix (recommended) or Windows* hosting account required.
3. GD (Image Library) recommended.
4. MySQL 3.23 = (Database Server) - MySQL 5 supported.
5. ionCube Loaders (usually requires latest version of ionCube)
6. cURL support enabledOther Requirements
These requirements are generally already installed on most web hosting servers.
1. Authorize.net Payment module.
2. PHP GD2 Library is required for Captcha and Image Resizing
3. mod_Rewrite is required for the script to write search engine friendly URLs.ionCube Loader Information
An ionCube Loader file is required by PHP to read files encoded with the ionCube Encoder. In order to run these encoded files you must have the ionCube Loaders.
Loader Download: http://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php
Installation Instructions : http://www.ioncube.com/loader_installation.php
In most cases, installation simply requires uploading the required loader files. However, most web hosting companies already have the loaders installed or would be willing to install the loaders for you if needed.
1 : Is financial assistance available?
Ans: Financial assistance is available for those who are uninsured or underinsured, or who are experiencing financial hardship. A customer service representative can help determine eligibility for government and community programs that may help cover medical expenses.
2 : Is Medical Billing a viable business?
Ans: The Best Home Businesses for the 90s (J.P.Tarcher) came out, despite the harm done to this field by business opportunities that promised more than they could deliver to prepare people to do medical billing. Experts estimate 30 percent of doctor's offices and other medical providers contract out their billing.
Medical billing is the process of submitting and following up on claims to insurance companies in order to receive payment for services rendered by a health care provider. The same process is used for most insurance companies, whether they are private companies or government-owned.